ZITRO is a leading company in the gaming industry driving innovation. Since our creation in 2007 we have not stopped growing and expanding worldwide. Our secret? A constant commitment to research, development, technological innovation, and the best team with which to work side by side. You dare?
If you are curious and want to know us better, take a look: https://zitrogames.com.
What are we looking for?
Expand our family with a Game Tester who wants to join the India office and be part of the software development team, a young, dynamic, sociable group and very focused on learning and improving constantly.
Thanks to their interest in small details and their curiosity, this team is able to ensure the product offered by Zitro fulfills the highest possible quality requirements.
This is a huge opportunity to grow with us leading the best team in Bangalore. If you feel identified and share this philosophy, WE ARE YOUR COMPANY!
What will you do?
- Testing the slots games that are developing.
- Documentation of all the tests.
- Review and report of failures in development versions.
- Configuration and maintenance of test environments: deployment, test and production.
- Execution of statistical, stability and performance tests of development and production versions, in real and virtualized environments.
- Analysis and interpretation of results: logs, database….
- Review of functionalities documents applied to the currently testing software.
What do you need?
- Studies in microcomputer systems and Networks or Network computer system administration.
- Knowledge of Linux environment at user level.
- Knowledge of database at user level (MySQL, MariaDB, SQLServer)
- Knowledge of GIT, at user level.
- Knowledge of hardware and local networks.
- Fluent in English
What is our stack?
- Jira & confluence
What adds points?
- Experience in Software Testing.
- Experience with Suite Atlassian: JIRA, Confluence.
- Scripting programming experience.
- Virtualization knowledge (VirtualBox, VMWare, Proxmox)
- Fluent in Spanish.
What do we offer?
- Great career opportunity in a company that is growing.
- A very respectful work culture.
- Flexible Schedule and intensive day on Friday.
- Health insurance.