ZITRO is a leading company in the gaming industry driving innovation. Since our creation in 2007 we have not stopped growing and expanding worldwide. Our secret? A constant commitment to research, development, technological innovation, and the best team with which to work side by side. You dare?
If you are curious and want to know us better, take a look: https://zitrogames.com.
What are we looking for?
Expand our family with a Game Programmer who wants to join the India office and be part of the software development team, a highly cohesive group of techies which challenges are faced with energy and good vibes every day.
Currently, they are immersed in one of the most advanced projects of the company and we need a techie who wants to live the experience of participating in a project from its beginnings.
If you feel identified and share this philosophy, WE ARE YOUR COMPANY!
What will you do?
- Design new games using the GODOT game engine.
- Design the logical flow through a system of action boxes (type blueprints).
- You will work in gdscript and gdnative.
- You will work on a project with highly reusable and developing code, whose goal is to be used by dozens of developers.
- Bug fixes and regular project maintenance, developing unit tests.
- Documentation of the functionalities and internal training.
- Playing a key role in the decision-making of new implementations, as well as in the revision of the code through the Code Reviews.
- Being involved in the creation and executing process from conception to delivery.
- Project management through agile methodologies.
What do you need?
- Bachelor degree in Science Computer engineering or similar.
- Minimum previous experience using game engines (Unity, UnrealEngine or Godot).
- Minimum previous experience of two years in POO (ideally C ++ language).
- Knowledge in Python or GDScript.
- High ability to read shared code.
- Understandable, maintainable and scalable code design.
- Knowledge of Linux environment at user level.
- Repositories (SVN, GIT).
What adds points?
- Video Game development experience and graphic programming experience.
- Knowledge of Godot or UnrealEngine.
- Used to perform unit testing of software.
- Knowledge of the Atlassian ecosystem (JIRA).
- Fluent in Spanish.
What do we offer?
- Great career opportunity in a company that is growing.
- A very respectful work culture.
- Flexible schedule and intensive day on fridays.
- Health insurance.