ZITRO is a leading company in the gaming industry driving innovation. Since our creation in 2007 we have not stopped growing and expanding worldwide. Our secret? A constant commitment to research, development, technological innovation, and the best team with which to work side by side. You dare?
If you are curious and want to know us better, take a look: https://zitrogames.com.
What are we looking for?
Expand our family with a TECHNICAL ARTIST who wants to join the India office and be part of the best team in Bangalore responsible for creating and providing the best scenes and graphics for our programming team.
We are looking for a versatile and open person who wants to be part of a dynamic and close team, with a high degree of attention to detail and a great desire to teach.
If you feel identified and share this philosophy, WE ARE YOUR COMPANY!
What will you do?
- Assembly of 2D scenes and UI elements according to the visual design provided by Art teams.
- You will give support to the artistic team for high quality graphics.
- Development of work tools and provide solutions to solve performance problems without losing quality.
- Optimization of graphic assets to reduce the memory cost of the project.
- Creation of visual effects within the graphics engine (particle systems and shaders).
What do you need?
- Possess at least 2 years of demonstrable experience in video game development in an Engine (Unity, Cocos, Godot...).
- Proficiency in Photoshop, oriented to aspects related to graphic processing.
- Understanding of animation programs such as After Effects or Spine, enough to be able to extract resources.
- Ability to analyze, optimize and detect graphic problems in real-time environments.
- Indispensable to be a dynamic and proactive person. With a high motivation for learning and teamwork.
What is our stack?
- Adobe Photoshop.
What add points?
- Shader creation.
- Editing of fonts and specialized software.
- Having worked with agile methodologies.
- Git knowledge.
- Fluent in Spanish.
What do we offer?
- Great career opportunity in a company that is growing.
- A very respectful work culture.
- Health insurance.